Welcome to Lakeside Surgery, P.A.
We are here to provide you with quality and compassionate care. Below are links to the forms that we use to learn more about you, your medical history, and your current condition. Please print these forms and fill them out to the best of your ability and bring them with you to your first office appointment.
We also have the ability for you to access our electronic medical records system. Please use the following link to get your chart started!
Insurance: At Lakeside Surgery, P.A., we strive to provide excellent service to our patients. To achieve this, we have a comprehensive list of insurance companies that we routinely work with to provide care to all of our patients. If you have questions regarding your insurance coverage, please call the office at 972.722.3290.
Click for Insurance Information
Office Hours and Appointments
Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (New Patients Only)
Call the office at 972.722.3290 to make an appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment and/or reschedule, please notify us within 24 hours of you appointment to make necessary changes. There may be instances where our surgeons are called to an emergency at the hospital. We will make every effort to inform you of any conflicts in scheduling. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by an emergency.
Surgery Scheduling Protocol
- Primary Care Physician referral for office visit.
- Insurance benefits verified by office personnel.
- Copy of insurance card and driver's license made at initial visit.
- Minors need to be accompanied by a parent.
- Bring copies of blood work, x-rays, mammograms, CT scans, MRIs (images and reports).
- Office visit with surgeon and need for operative procedure determined.
- Annual insurance deductible met prior to scheduling surgery date.
- Pre-certification for procedure by insurance company before surgery.
- Medical or cardiac clearance for surgery as appropriate.
- Pre-op labs, EKG, chest x-ray completed, if ordered by your surgeon.
- Surgery scheduled.